Last update 3-16-20, 11 AM-
This is an emerging, rapidly evolving situation, and we will provide updated information as it becomes available.
As the Coronavirus COVID-19 Outbreak unfolds, I want to assure you that I am closely following all recommendations from the CDC (Center of Disease Control) and ADA (American Dental Association). I am dedicated to keep all patients and staff safe during these challenging times.
For the time being, our office hours remain unchanged.
We are taking extra precautions to ensure everyone’s safety.
– Social distancing is encouraged by:
o Asking patients to wait in their cars until their appointment time (we will call you if we are running ahead or behind schedule)
o Asking patients to not bring children or others along (unless patient requires a driver)
o Placing chairs further apart in the waiting area and installing a clear partition barrier
– Possibility of contamination is reduced by:
o Removing our complementary snacks, magazines, non-essential décor, kids play area, couch pillows.
o Encouraging single use of pens/sharpies to fill out paperwork
– All common areas (including door knobs) will be disinfected frequently
– Hand sanitizer and soap is available
– At the beginning of each dental appointment:
o Patients & staff will be required to wash hands
o Temperature of each patient will be taken
o Patients will be asked to rinse with antimicrobial rinse
o Doctor & Staff will be asked to wear face shield in addition to mask and protective eye wear.
o Patients will be encouraged to wash hands before leaving our office
Please, call to reschedule your appointment if:
– You feel ill (running a fever, have a cough or trouble breathing)
– You have traveled internationally in the past 2 weeks
– You have been in contact with individuals who are confirmed to have COVID-19.
– You have an underlying health condition that puts you at higher risk for getting COVID-19.
These are challenging times, but with faith and support from each-other we will persevere.
As always, I sincerely thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
Wishing health and Blessings to all,
Dr. Tina Lefta